Google now presents us with an amazing crash course to learn Machine Learning from the very scratch. A lot of doubts and questions will be cleared during this course if you are a beginner like-
- Is Machine Learning different from long-established programming? If yes, how?
- What are the various models of Machine learning?
- Representation of data in a form where it is measurable.
- What is the neural network/gradient descent? Etc
It provides you with a well-versed glossary providing the meanings of various important words like- A/B Testing, Gradient Descent, Pandas, Numpy, Scaling, Validation, and many more.
This course consists of -
- Lectures from experienced Google researchers
- 30+ video indulging lectures
- Case studies related to real-world problems
- Interactive visualizations for better understanding
- 25+ lessons, exercises, and assignments
To start this free machine learning course, you don’t need to be an expert in Machine Learning, but to understand the concepts in a better way you need to –
- Be comfortable with variables, graphs, and equations
- Knowledge of working in programming languages like python programming language would always help.
- Knowing about libraries like- pandas, numpy would be of additional help.
Topics Covered In Machine Learning Course:
- Machine Learning Introduction
- Reducing Loss
- TensorFlow Basics
- Classification Techniques
- Neural Networks Training
- Multi-class Neural Nets
- Cancer prediction machine learning project
Some additional links to visit before starting this course are-
The link to the google free machine learning course is-